TN Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2020 Application Form Download | Tamil Nadu Two Wheeler Online Form, Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Status | Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Online Registration Last Date
Tamil Nadu Government had announced Amma Two Wheeler scheme for Women of the state. 50% of subsidy from the overall cost will be given to the women on purchase of the scooter through this scheme. 50% of subsidy will be offered to the beneficiaries by the state government while the rest of 50% amount should be funded by the beneficiaries. A subsidy amount of Rs. 25,000/- will be given at the time of sanction. The working women will get the financial assistance for the purchase of vehicle directly by the banking and non-banking financial institutions through Amma Two Wheeler scheme.
Tamil Nadu Government is going to launch the Amma two wheeler scheme on 24th February 2020 on account of Late CM Jayalalitha’s Birthday. Application Forms areinvited from theeligible women of the state from 27th January 2020 to 5th February 2020. The main objective of the scheme is to provide 50% of assistance and encourage the women to get an own vehicle for themselves. TN Government had planned to give subsidy amount to 1 Lakh women and there had allotted Rs.200 Crores in Budget. Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Eligibility, Benefits, Documents Required, Application process and other details are discussed in this article.
Benefits of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- The beneficiary can choose any brand new motorized gearless/auto-geared vehicle with a maximum engine capacity of 125cc.
- Eligible Women can buy the vehicle with her own funds or by availing loans from Banks/Non-Banking Finance Companies
- Priority will be given to the working women residing in remote places, hilly regions, women headed households, deserted women, destitute widows, differently abled women , Unmarried women aged above 35 years, Scheduled Caste/Tribes and Transgender.
Eligibility for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- Only those Women residing in the Tamil Nadu state are eligible to apply.
- The applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 40 years.
- Total Annual Income of the family must not exceed 2.5 lakh.
- Only one female from a family can avail for the subsidy.
- The applicant should not own any vehicle.
- The applicant should have appeared for the class 8th examination (Passed/Failed).
Documents required for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of age (Birth Certificate)
- Proof of Residence ( EPIC card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Utility Bills etc., in the Applicant’s name)
- Driving License/ Learner License Registration (LLR)issued by competent authority
- Income Certificate issued by Employer/ Self Certification
- Proof of Employment issued by the Employer/Organization/Project Head/Society in case of Wage / Salaried employment.
- Proof of Educational Qualification or 8th class Certificate (Passed/Failed)
- Passport Size photograph
- Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST category)
- Differently Abled Identity Card issued by competent authority.
- Quotation/Pro-forma invoice of the vehicle.
How to Apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- The links to Download Application Forms of both urban and rural areas are given below.
- Take a print out of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme PDF Application Form
- Fill up the Form with the required details
- Attest the required documents listed above with the Application Form.
- The application form must be submitted to the respective Block offices/Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) either in person or by Speed/Registered Post.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the application form will be filled in, signed and given to the applicant by mentioning the unique application number. keep it for the further reference.
- Application Form – Rural
- Application Form – Urban
- Field Verification Form
- Subsidy Claim Form
- Operational Guidelines
- Amma Two Wheeler – Errata
- விண்ணப்ப படிவம் – ஊரகப்பகுதி
- விண்ணப்ப படிவம் – நகர்புற பகுதி
- கள ஆய்வு படிவம்
- மானியம் கோரும் படிவம்
- வழிகாட்டு நெறிமுறைகள்
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Status
- A link will be provided to check for the Amma two vehicle scheme.
- Enter the unique Application number provided in the acknowledgement.
- Click on the search button for getting the status of the application.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Helpline number
A Helpline number is provided to get the answers to the queries.
- Helpline Number – 9144 2827 3412
- Address- First floor Mother Teresa women complex, Nugambakkam Chennai- 600034
- Fax Number- 9144 28173 409
Incoming search terms:
- amma two wheelar scheme tamilnadu 2020 tamil application form download
- Handicapped two wheeler Aplicaton