AP YSR Auto, Taxi Cab Drivers Scheme 2019-20 (AP YSR Vahana Mitra scheme) [Amount, How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents, Registration Form PDF Download Online, Helpline Toll free Number, Website, Last date, Check Status List]
AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab Drivers details Online
- Benefits of AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab
- Eligibility criteria of AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab
- Required documents of AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab
- How to Apply for AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab
- AP YSR Drivers Scheme Application Form PDF
- Application status for AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab
AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab Drivers Beneficiary Amount, Eligibility, Required Documents, Online Registration Form PDF Download, Application procedure and other important details of the scheme are mentioned in this article.The Scheme is about to give financial assistance to self-owned Auto, Taxi, Maxi cab drivers.
Newly formed Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to launch three welfare schemes YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi & maxi cab , YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme and YSR Sports Incentive Scheme. The motto of the YSR Scheme for Auto, Taxi Cab Drivers is to support then financially by offering ten thousand rupees to the every auto and taxi per year.
A Monetary assistance of Rs.10,000/- per year will be given by the AP Government through AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab Drivers. Interested candidates can check the eligibility conditions and apply for availing the beneficiary of the scheme through the website portal transport.apcfss.in or go through the how to apply section to get the brief details of application procedure. The starting date of application of the scheme is from 14th September 2019 and the last date for application is 25th September 2019. The applications will be produced for the Verification from 30th September. The Final beneficiary List will be Released on 1st October 2019. The beneficiary amount will be transferred from 4th November 2019.
Benefits of AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab
- The scheme is for the people associated in driving commercial vehicles like taxi and auto.
- At-least four lakh people will be benefited by the implementation of the scheme.
- The Financial assistance of rupees ten thousand per year will be provided to the eligible applicants and the Government had allotted Rupees 400 crore for this scheme.
- The authority will consider the family of the drivers as a unit. If two people in the same family have separate commercial taxi or auto then both of them will receive monetary assistance separately.
- The applications received for the scheme will be monitored by the transport commissioners and the district collectors. They will scrutinize the applications and select the beneficiaries.
Eligibility criteria of AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab
- The applicant must be a resident of the state Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant must have minimum 18 years of age to avail the beneficiary of the scheme.
- The Applicant must have own Auto/ Taxi Cab. The scheme is applicable only for auto and cab drivers.
- The applicant must be a certified driver with experience and applicant must also possess a driving license of Light Motor Vehicle.
- The applicant must belong to the below poverty line (BPL) group. Also applicant should produce BPL Certificate at the time of registration
Required documents of AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab
- Proof of Residence
- Driving license
- Proof of Identification (Aadhar Card, Voter ID)
- White Ration Card/ Annapurna Card/ Anthyodaya Card
- Income Certificate
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Bank Account Passbook
- Caste Certificate
How to Apply for AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab
- Go to the Official portal of the Scheme or just click here for YSR Auto Taxi Scheme Apply Online
- Enter your Ration card details, Aadhaar Details, Beneficiary contact details, Caste Certificate details and address details.
- The mobile number should be verified by entering the OTP that had sent to your mobile number.
- Enter Bank details and upload the first page of bank passbook.
- Enter Vehicle/Driving License Details and click on preview button.
- Check all your details clearly without any mistake.
- Submit the Online registration form to avail the Financial assistance of self owned auto, taxi and mixi cab drivers.
- Once the application is complete it will generate an Application ID. Applicants can click on the download receipt link and enter the Applicant ID, Aadhar number and click on submit button to attain the application receipt.
AP YSR Drivers Scheme Application Form PDF
Those Eligible candidates who could not apply online can also apply offline by taking the Application Form. The application form can be collected from the DTC, RTO, MVI, E-Seva and CSC Centers. Fill up the columns with the required details. If the drivers cannot fill in the application form then they can approach respective ward or village volunteers to fill up the registration form and attest the necessary documents to apply. The driver can go to the nearest State Transport Ministry office and submit the application form.
Application status for AP YSR Drivers Scheme for Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab
- After applying for the Scheme the government had also given the option to check the status of your application.
- Go to the AP YSRT Drivers Scheme Link Application Status
- Enter your Applicant ID and Aadhar card number
- Click on Submit button to acquire details about the present status of the application.