Viklang Pension Yojana Uttar Pradesh | विकलांग पेंशन योजना उत्तर प्रदेश | विकलांग पेंशन योजना‚ उ.प्र. | Viklang Pension Yojana Uttar Pradesh in Hindi | handicap pension yojana up
UP Handicapped Pension Yojana Details Online
- Eligibility for UP Handicapped Pension scheme
- Benefits of UP Handicapped Pension scheme
- Documents required for UP Handicapped Pension Scheme
- Application Procedure for UP Handicapped Pension Scheme
- UP Handicapped pension Scheme Application Status
UP Handicapped Pension scheme is launched by the government of uttar pradesh to give financial support to the physically handicapped people. Uttar Pradesh govt had took this decision to make the disabled persons of the state to self-reliant. This Scheme of giving 500 statutory pension to the people with disabilities which are non treatable will be useful.
UP Handicapped pension scheme is beneficial only for the people who are physically disabled. The disability percentage will also be checked through the certificate of disability. So, for applying for this pension scheme a person should submit their Disability certificate which is given by the physician of the chief Medical Officer, Community Health Center / Primary Health Center only will be valid. The Disability of the Physically Handicapped person should be 40 percent or above.
UP Handicapped Pension scheme
To Avail for the benefits of the UP Handicapped pension scheme disabled people should have to go to their personal health center and take their physically disability certificate. The Disability percentage of the Physically Handicapped should be 40 percent or more. The Person with lesser Disability percentage will not avail the benefits of this UP govt scheme. Under this scheme, the government is giving Rs.500 per month, applicants after checking their eligibility should go through the application. To get the Pension a person should register their name through the online application form that are given in the official website or simply go through the application procedure steps given below.
Eligibility for UP Handicapped Pension scheme
- He/She should be native of the state.
- A Person age should be 18 years or above
- The percentage of disability should be 40 percent or more (Disability certificate which is given by the physician of the chief Medical Officer, Community Health Center / Primary Health Center only will be valid)
- Certificates issued by the trained personal physicians for direct disability are also permitted as per the procedure prescribed in the Government Order No.210/65-1-2004-153/2000 dated January 23, 2004.
- House hold Income of disabled should be less than Rs.46080/- per annum for rural region and less than Rs.56460/- per annum for urban region.
- Persons who are receiving any previous pensions like old pension, widow pension or any other pensions will not be eligible for this person.
- UP Handicapped Pension is not eligible, If the person with disability is the owner of three wheeler or four wheeler or any vehicle.
- Person with disability should not be a government employee.
Benefits of UP Handicapped Pension scheme 2019
- This financial support will rise the level of the life of the physically disabled.
- He/She will be self-reliant
- There could be increase in the amount of the pension in further financial years.
- People with disabilities could be self-sufficient.
- Disabled person will get a source of money.
Documents required for UP Handicapped Pension Scheme
- Disability Certificate given by the authorized official.
- Date of Birth / Age Certificate.
- Identity Proof (Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Ration Card )
- Passport size photograph
- Bank Passbook
- Tribal Certificate
- Household Income certificate from competent authority
- Caste certificate with signature of tahsildar.
- In case of mental depression and hearing impaired disability, the disability certificate issued by Ram Manohar Lohia Joint Hospital, Gomtisagar, Lucknow is also valid.
Application Procedure for UP Handicapped Pension Scheme
- Go to the Official Portal or simply click here for Online Application Form
- Fill the mandatory fields carefully.
- Scan and Upload the documents by browsing.
- Passport size photograph along with the required documents should be uploaded by the candidate.
- Additional Information like Disability type, Disability percentage, Disability certificate number and Disability certificate issuing date should also be entered.
- After filling the form click on save button, the form is saved successfully and registration acknowledgement slip with Registration No is generated on screen which can be printed for future reference.
- Once the Registration form is saved it will be edited/updated for any correction unless the user clicks on Final Submit button on ‘Edit Saved Form/Final Submit’ page.
- Upon Final Submit, the Application form will automatically forwarded to DSWO/DPO/DHWO
Only after Final Submit of Application, Applicant can take the printout of Final submitted page along with supporting documents and physically submit it to the DSWO /DPO/DHWO office within one month from the date of Final Submit of Application form.
After submission Applicant will receive computer generated acknowledgement receipt from respective office.
UP Handicapped pension Scheme Application Status
- To check the application status click here.
- First, Register to create a password. Select Scheme name, Enter Application Registration number, Account number, enter captcha and click on submit button.
- You will get password. Now login to know the status of application by clicking here
- Enter Application Registration number, password, enter captcha and click on login with password.
Incoming search terms:
- handicap pension in uttar pradesh
- Handicape Yojnayen UP