AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme list 2019 | Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme List | AP Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List | Annadata Sukhibhava Farmer list | AP Annadata Sukhibhava Village & Mandal-wise list |
AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Beneficiary List Download
- How to Download Beneficiary List of AP Annadatha Sukhibhava (District & Village Wise)
- AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Payment Status Check
- Annadatha Sukhibhava Mobile App Download
- Update Details of AP Annadatha Sukhibhava
A Scheme Named as AP Annadatha Sukhibhava was Launched by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N. Chandrababu Naidu through Farmer welfare department. There are totally 54 Lakh Beneficiaries. First beneficiary list had been released in February 2019. The main objective of this scheme is to provide a financial support of Rs.9000 to Rs.10000 to the Beneficiary Farmer. Category wise, Village wise, Block wise and Mandal Wise Beneficiary list is released you can check it by going through the the below links provided for AP Annadatha Sukhibhava scheme. The Beneficiary list was prepared by Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) in which the cost of the scheme was Rs.7,000 Crore and the first installment will end till March 2019.
AP AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme First phase Beneficiary List can be downloaded by village wise and mandal wise. Through AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme AP government will provide Rs. 9000 to those farmers who have agricultural land up to 5 acre in addition to Rs. 6,000 will be provided from PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The farmers who have more than 5 acre agricultural land will be provided with Rs. 10,000. AP Budget 2019-20 had released Rs. 5,000 crore to successfully implement this scheme for the betterment of farmers.
As per the official reports, RTGS has already completed nearly 85% of farmers list. The AP AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme Beneficiary List will be provide village wise and mandal wise immediately after the completion of the list. The districts covering under AP Annadatha Sukhibhava are Anantapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Kurnool, Prakasam, Nellore, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, West Godavari and Kadapa.
How to Download Beneficiary List of AP Annadatha Sukhibhava
- For beneficiary list go to the official website or click here for Annadatha Sukhibhava Beneficiary List
- Click on Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme beneficiary list.
- Applicants should enter required and mandatory details.
- Select your district, mandal and village.
- You will get a list of entries where you could find your name.
AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Payment Status Check
- Those farmers who are interested to check their payment status visit the following link of Annadatha Sukhibhava Payment Status
- Enter the Beneficiary Farmer Aadhaar card number.
- Click on send button, then it will show the status of the payment.
The first installment of Annadata Sukhibhava financial assistance amount will be transferred through Direct Transfer method in beneficiaries bank account by end of March 2019. The payment process will be done after identification of farmers and the beneficiary list will be released in next 15 days.
Annadatha Sukhibhava Mobile App Download
AP Government had also provided a mobile App to download it follow the link Annadatha Sukhibhava scheme Mobile App Download
Update Details of AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme
Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme list of the beneficiary farmers is going to include their name, family details, agricultural land details and all personal & bank account details. If there is any wrong information that is uploaded in the database you can check it by Logging in and update your details through mobile app or through computer.
- The Beneficiary farmer can login to check their details by going through the official website.
- Enter registered Aadhaar number and click on SEND button.
- An OTP will be sent to registered Mobile number. now enter received OTP and click on VERIFY button.
- This page will be displayed with the following modules
- Update family
- Update Aadhaar and Bank account
- Update bank account
- Based on login District,Rural/Urban, Mandal,Panchayath/Wardno will be freeze. To get beneficiary details click on “Get Data” button.
- To search beneficiary, Enter beneficiary name in search box.
- Selected Panchayath/Wardno wise beneficiaries list will be displayed along with “Name of Beneficiary”, “Mobile number”, “Address”. To update details of beneficiary click on “UPDATE” button.
- Browse to Upload scanned Images of required documents.
- Enter required and mandatory fields and click on submit data button.
- Details will be saved successfully.
Incoming search terms:
- how many installments have been provided under annadatha sukhibhava scheme