AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Details online
- Eligibility for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
- Documents required for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham
- Features of Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
- Application procedure for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham
- Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham mobile App
- Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Application Status
AP Government announced Unemployed allowance scheme 2019 as Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham. The Chief Minister of AP N. Chandrababu Naidu and IT Minister Nara Lokesh introduced this scheme to every one. The Main Objective of this scheme is to provide Unemployed youth with an monthly allowance of Rs.1000/-.
The Government of Andhra pradesh had launched an innovative scheme of Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham which will benefit around 12 Lakh unemployed youth based on the Eligibility criteria given below. The Youth of AP will get this monthly allowance from the government to pursue skill development courses and reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youths.
The Registration for the Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham 2019 is on. The Closing Date for Registration for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham is 25th February 2019 (Monday). So those candidates who are interested and had the following given eligibility for registration can go through the Online Application Form, check the Application procedure and submit your application by checking this article.
Eligibility for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
- Applicants should be native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Minimum educational qualification should be PG or Graduate or Diploma Holder
- Candidate should be in the age group of 22 to 35 years old.
- Caste and Community preference will be given as per norms.
- Candidate should belong to a family below poverty line.
- Movable or Immovable properties like having 4 wheeler are ineligible.
- Those candidates who have availed financial assistance / loan under any state government sponsored self-employment scheme of above Rs. 50,000/- subsidy are not eligible.
- Those candidates who are working pursing formal education are not eligible.
- Those candidates who are working in public / private sector / quasi-government or those self-employed are not eligible for the assistance.
- Applicant should not be an employee dismissed from Central / State government service.
- The applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Candidate should be enrolled in Praja Sadhikara Survey (PSS).
- No Government employee in Family .
- Not Getting NTR Bharosa Pension.
- Biometric EKYC in PSS
- Not Taking Scholarship
- Having land Less than 5 acres in family
- Having Ration Card
- Having Aadhaar Seeded Bank Account
- Those who are getting pension under Physically Handicapped quota are not eligible.
Documents required for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham
For Unemployment Allowance scheme 2019 also called as Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme following documents while Registration:
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar.
- Ration Card.
- SSC Certificate
- Graduation certificates
The information submitted by the individual will be verified through the data base available under Praja Sadhikara Survey.
Features of Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
- Make sure your current mobile number is updated with Aadhaar Portal. Otherwise, approach nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center / UIDAI Portal/ Meeseva center to update your mobile number.
- Authentication will happen only with Aadhaar data using One Time Password (OTP) approval through your registered mobile number because details that are shown in this application are confidential and requires your approval to reveal this information.
- Amount of allowance will be Rs.1000/- per month, which will be uniform to all.
- All the candidates who are eligible from one family are considered and given the assistance.
- Though the parents/family member are getting social pensions, the eligible unemployed youth will be considered for assistance.
Application procedure for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham
- Make sure your current mobile number is updated with Aadhaar Portal. The OTP will be sent to the Registered Mobile number. Click here to know the mobile number linked with your aadhaar number
- To link or update mobile number with your aadhaar number, please visit nearest aadhaar enrollment/meeseva centre.
- Go through the official website or just click here
- Enter your Aadhaaar Number, Enter Captcha, Tick on the check box and click on send OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, Enter it in the space given.
- You will be redirected to the Online Application Form of scheme.
- Fill up the Form with the required and mandatory fields.
- Upload the required scanned documents to the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration form by browsing.
- Save and submit your Online Application form.
- You will receive an Registration ID note it for further use.
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham mobile App
AP Govt had also launched Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham mobile application. The beneficiary will get an amount of Rs.1000/- per month. This amount will be given to the eligible unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh State.For Installing and Downloading this useful app you can search it in Google app as Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham or simply Click here to download and install Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham mobile app. Applicants can also Register to this Scheme though this app. The Size of this mobile app is 4.3 MB.
Last Date for Registration for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham : 25th February 2019 (Monday)
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Application Status
After the Registration to this scheme applicant can also check the application status. If you have any queries related to this scheme. candidates can callto the Help line number 1100 or can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Can also contact officials directly through the address Andhra Pradesh Secretariat, Amaravathi, Velagapudi, Andhra Pradesh-522503