NORKA Roots Registration Kerala Pass Rs.5000 COVID-19
NORKA Roots Registration for COVID-19 Rs.5000 Sahayata Online application process has started at the official portal registernorkaroots.org. All Kerala state Migrant people (who are not currently in Kerala) can enroll your names online and get NORKA Roots Pravasi scheme benefits. The Kerala state Department of Non-Resident Keralites Affairs (NORKA) has initiated the new scheme for the Kerala people who got stuck in foreign countries.
Eligibility for making online registration, Required Documents while applying for thr NORKA roots, Online registration process of NORKA Roots Pravasi Covid-19 Rs.5000 help Status are discussed in this article.
|Scheme Name||NORKA Roots Registration|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the department||Department of Non-Resident Keralites Affairs (NORKA)|
|Official website||www.norkaroots.org &
|Online apply dates||26th April 2020|
|Beneficiaries||The beneficiaries who got struck in foreign Countries and wish to come back to Kerala State|
NORKA Roots Registration Kerala Pass Rs.5000 COVID-19 (www.registernorkaroots.org)
Eligible candidates will be selected as the beneficiaries to get 5000 rupees and the amount will be directly sent to their respective bank accounts through Direct bank Transfer mode. After submitting the application form, the Officials will verify your NORKA Roots Pravasi registration form and send the amount through the DBT system.
Those people who have stranded in foreign Countries and want to come back to their home place can register their names through the web portal. Online registration is mandatory to get the scheme beneficiaries. www.norkaroots.org & www.registernorkaroots.org are the official web portals to make online registration.
NORKA represents Non-Resident Keralites Affairs Organization, it is going to provide financial assistance for the Kerala people who got stuck in other countries due to the Coronavirus crisis and who intend to return to Kerala. The motto of the scheme is to provide financial support to the people who are in other countries during the corona virus crisis.
Eligibility for NORKA Registration
Chief Minister of Kerala Pinarayi Vijayan had launched the scheme to those Kerala Citizens who got stuck in foreign Countries due to the lockdown and who wants to come back to Kerala.
- The applicants must be a Citizen of Kerala State and he/ she should have a working visa or visiting visa.
- The First Priority will be given to the people who have visited the foreign countries through visiting VISA, next priority would be given to the old aged Senior Citizens and Pregnant women.
- Applicants should submit their Latest COVID-19 negative Certificate in the international Airport.
- The Foreign returnees should maintain social distancing as well as undergo 14 days quarantine.
- The state government will arrange all facilities for your 14 days quarantine.
- Online registration is mandatory to get this scheme benefits.
- Only the Foreign returnees must have to enroll their names to get this scheme.
Documents Required for NORKA Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Current address proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Passbook
How to Apply for NORKA Roots
Interested candidates must check for the eligibility conditions, if you are ready to accept the terms and conditions of the government then you must submit your filled registration form of NORKA Roots Pravasi scheme to the department of Kerala. Follow the steps given below for NORKA Roots Registration Kerala Pass Rs.5000 COVID-19
- Step 1 : Visit the official website https://www.registernorkaroots.org/ there you can see a online application form.
- Step 2 : Enter the details of Name as on Passport, Age, Gender, Passport number, Residing Country, Permanent address in Kerala, District, Panchayat, Present Address, Email, Valid Mobile number and WhatsApp Number (if any). And then click on the Next button.
- Step 3 : Scan and upload the required documents that are listed above.
- Step 4 : Preview all your details and submit your application form to the Officials by hitting the Submit button.
This registration is only for making quarantine arrangements in Kerala and monitoring the registered persons during the quarantine period and does not guarantee any priority for travel. This data will be shared by NORKA Roots to concerned Govt. Departments and would be processed to ensure any further action related to COVID19, ensuring privacy of the data Principal
Incoming search terms:
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NORKA REGISTRATION