UP Widow Pension Scheme Details
- Eligibility For UP Widow Pension Scheme
- Required Documents For Widow Pension Yojana
- Online Application of UP Widow Pension Yojana
- UP Widow Pension Status Check
UP Government is now providing a pension of Rs 500 for Widows under UP Widow pension yojana . This will help the Widows in Uttar Pradesh to sustain their lives . Here in this article we are going to give you some details about UP Widow pension Yojana .
Eligibility For UP Widow Pension Scheme
- Applicant must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant should a certificate of Death of his husband
- Divorced or Separated women will not be eligible
- No age limit is for the scheme
Required Documents For Widow Pension Yojana
- Applicant should have Aadhaar Card declaring that she belongs to Uttar Pradesh
- Bank account is must for the applicant for get benefits transferred
- Death certificate of her husband should be available with the applicant
- Obtain the income certificate from Revenue department
check and verify the all the required documents are along with you before applying for the scheme .
Online Application of UP Widow Pension Yojana
- Applicant’s name
- Husband’s name
- House number:
- Zip Code
- Full address
- Upload colorful passport size photo
- date of birth:
- Upload Date of Birth / Age Certificate
- provided by educational records / medical officer)
- Aadhar card number
- Upload Aadhaar Card No:
- mobile number
Enter bank details such as
- Bank Name
- Bank branch name
- Account Number
- Upload Bank Passbook
Enter Total family income Details
(A) Income-certificate number provided by Tahsildar:
(B) Upload the income certificate provided by Tahsildar
Furnish Husband’s death date details
- Pick a date
- Upload Death Certificate of Husband(Provided by Local Body / Gram Panchayat)
After entering all the details please check and verify the details . Wrong entry of details may lead to rejection of application .
After checking all the details click on submit . You will get confirmation slip as you submitted the application . Keep that application form for further references .
UP Widow Pension Status Check
To check the status of UP widow pension you need to follow to two steps . In step one create a password . click below link
After clicking the link enter following details
1: Scheme Name
2: Application Registration No.
3: Bank Account No.
by entering the details create a password .
After creating a password go to step 2
2: Enter Password