Haryana Manohar Jyoti Solar Home Lighting System Online Registration Form
Haryana Manohar Jyoti Solar Home Lighting System Online application form is available at the official portal Antyodaya-SARAL that is saralharyana.gov.in where you can make Online Registration by applying online. Aligning with Digital India’s vision of faceless, paperless and cashless service delivery model, Antyodaya-SARAL aims to transform citizen service delivery in Haryana through complete digitization of over 380 services. The vision for Antyodaya-SARAL is a unified platform to deliver and track Government-to-Citizen (G2C) services across the Haryana state.
The Haryana Government will provide Solar Home System consisting of 150W solar PV module with 12.8V & 80Ah lithium battery. The residents of dhanis will get this solar system for 1 fan, 3 lights and mobile phone charging. The Scheme will benefit around 16,700 families with approximate cost of Rs. 37.50 crore. The cost of a solar lighting system is Rs. 22,500 but users should pay only Rs. 7500 rest of the amount payment will be done by the Haryana government,that is it will provide a subsidy of Rs. 15,000 on each solar system.
The scheme will be implemented in the phase manner. in the first phase of the scheme around 2400 dhanis of 4 districts Bhiwani, Hisar, Fatehabad and Sirsa would be given preference. Those families who resides outside farming land or more than 1 Km from villages and does not have electricity connections are eligible to apply for this scheme. Haryana Government has the target to provide solar home system at the earliest to each family of these dhanis so that school going children of these families do not face problem in studies and these families will also have power during evening for doing domestic chores.
Renewable Energy Department of Haryana had issued guidelines for the installation of rooftop solar projects with capacities ranging from 1 kW to 500 kW. The new guidelines mentioned that the rooftop solar systems for residential, institutional, and social sectors are eligible for Central Financial Assistance (CFA). The Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), a joint venture of the public-sector units of the Ministry of Power and the Government of India, has signed memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Haryana state distribution companies (DISCOMs) to install 1 million smart meters across the state.
The online applications ate invited at saral portal and priority will be given to the families of dhanis. These equipment will meet the basic household electricity requirement of people living in dhanis. The solar devices are environment friendly and eligible families can get the devices by applying through their nearest saral kendras.
Haryana Manohar Jyoti Solar Home Lighting System Online Registration
The step by step procedure for applying online in discussed below
- Go to the Official Antyodaya-SARAL portal by clicking the link.
- Click on the link available at the right side of the home page as “New User ? Register Here”
- A pop up window will be available to you for making registration.
- Enter your full name, Email ID, mobile number and password.
- Select your state from the list of options available at drop down list, enter captcha and click on validate button.
- On completion of registration process, candidates can make Login for Manohar Jyoti Solar Home Lighting System installation with Login ID and password.
- An OTP will be sent to your email ID and mobile number. This OTP will be valid for only 15 minutes.
- Enter Email OTP and Mobile OTP.
- Enter the captcha and click on submit button.
- Enter your details in the form with required and mandatory details for successful registration.