MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Details, Application Form
- Benefits of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Eligibility for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Documents required for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Application Procedure for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
The Government of Madhya Pradesh is aiming to provide all the Girl Child with facilities through the scheme called Ladli Lakshmi for improving the status of the girl child in the society. Women Empowerment is possible only when there is a sufficient falicities and education in their childhood. Making a girl to be an futher independent woman is only possible with social and economic security requirements. The government of Goa and Madhya Pradesh implemented the Ladli Laxmi scheme earlier, The main objective is to enhance the economic and educational status of the girls. Through Ladli Laxmi scheme the government is giving the financial assistance for a girl child from birth till her marriage in installments. Directorate of Women and Child Development will implement this Ladli Laxmi scheme.
Benefits of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
The MP Government purchases a National Savings Certificate worth Rs.6000/- for five years for every girl child applied for under this scheme. Those girl applicants who enrolled under Ladli Lakshmi scheme will get the following benefits
- Rs.2000/- will be when the candidate is studying 6th standard as first installment towars education.
- Rs.4000/- is provided when the girl entered in to 9th standarded as second installment.
- Rs.7500/- will be given while studying 11th standard as Third installment.
- An amount of Rs.200/-permonth will be issued during the higher education of 12th grade.
- After completion of 21 years, the candidate will get a payment of Rs.1,00,000/- as final installment.
Eligibility for MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- The applicant who is a girl child must be the domicile of the state Madhya pradesh either from birth or has been living in the state for more than 15 years.
- Family of the Girl child should be in below poverty line (There should not a tax payer).
- Maximum of two daughters can be registered under this scheme in a family.
- The family who adopts a girl child is also eligible to apply.
- The beneficiary should possess a valid savings bank account.
- The scheme is dedicated to every girl, irrespective of their religion or caste.
Documents Required for Ladli Laxmi Scheme
- Proof of Residence.
- Birth Certificate of the Girl.
- Girl Child Tikha card (Jachha Bachha card)
- A photograph of the baby Girl with her mother or father.
- Address proof
- Adhaar Card as identity proof
- Bank account details
Application Procedure for MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme
The enrollment of the Girl Child can be done both in online mode or offline mode
Offline Registration process
- Registration can be made offline by visiting any Anganwadi Center and Registration should be done with in 1 year of birth of the girl child.
- The Fill up the application form given in Anganwadi centre submit it along with the required documents for Ladli Laxmi Schem mentioned in this article.
Online Registration Process
- For Registration in online a person should follow the offlical website of MP Ladli Laxmi yojana or just click on this link
- Click on the “Avedhan Jhansammany dwara”.
- You will be redirected to new page fill up the required fields with your details .
- Scan the required documents and upload them by browsing.
- Finally click the ‘Save’ button
- Print the application that is filled by you for further references.
Incoming search terms:
- ladli form application