- Benefits of Swavlambancard
- Eligibility For Swavlambancard
- Documents Required for Swavlambancard
- How to Apply Online for Swavlambancard
- How to Apply for UDID Card Renewal
- How to Apply for Lost Swavlambancard
- Track Application status of Swavlambancard
- How to Download e-Disability Card and e-UDID Card
Government of India through the Department of Empowerment of persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment providing Unique ID for Persons with Disabilities. The main objective of Swavlambancard project is to create a National Database for PwDs, and to issue a Unique Disability Identity Card to each person with disabilities. The project will deliver the government benefits to the person with disabilities. Swavlambancard will help in tracking the physical and financial progress of beneficiary at all levels from village level, block level, District level , State level and National level.
Through Swavlambancard the PWD persons can be easily identified and the benefits will provided only to the eligible persons. Swavlambancard Benefits, UDID card status, How to apply for disability certificate and UDID card, Card Renewal process, How to apply for lost UDID card, Track Application status and other important details will be discussed in this article.
Benefits of Swavlambancard
- Only persons with disabilities will get the UDID card.
- There is no need of carrying many documents as a proof of Persons with disabilities if he have UDID card.
- All the necessary details of multiple copies of documents will be captured in single card which can be decoded with the help of a reader.
- The UDID card will be the single document of identification, verification of the disabled for availing various benefits in future.
- It helps in tracking physical and financial progress of beneficiary at all levels from village level, block level, District level , State level and National level.
Eligibility For Swavlambancard (UDID Card)
A person with one or more of disabilities given below can apply for the UDID card
- Total absence of sight or Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 or Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degree or worse will comes under the disability of Blindness.
- A group of non-progressive conditions with abnormal motor control posture resulting from brain insult or injuries occurring in the pre-natal, peri-natal or infant period of development falls on the disability of Cerebral Palsy
- A person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment of standard refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device falls under the disability of low vision.
- The Disability of the bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or nay form of cerebral palsy called as Locomotor disability.
- A person who has been cured of leprosy but is suffering from
— Loss of sensation in hands or feet as well as loss of sensation and paresis in the eye and eye-lid but with no manifest deformity
— Manifest deformity and paresis but having sufficient mobility in their hands and feet to enable them to engage in normal economic activity
— Extreme physical deformity as well as advanced age which prevents him from undertaking ang gainful occupation, and the expression ‘Leprosy Cured” shall be construed accordingly;
- A condition of arrested or incomplete development of mind of a person which is specially characterized by sub normality of intelligence is Mental retardation.
- Any mental disorder other than Mental retardation called as Mental illness.
- Loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies comes under Hearing Impairment
Documents Required for Swavlambancard
- Proof of Identity (Driving License/ PAN card/ Ration Card/ Voter ID)
- Proof of income
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply Online for Swavlambancard
- To Apply online for UDID card or your swavlambancard follow the provided link or Download the Application Form.
- Log in to the website using credentials.
- Enter personnel details, address and education details.
- Upload Photo and signature of the applicant.
- Click on next button and enter disability details, employment details and identity details.
- Upload the documents listed above and submit the application
- Submits data to CMO Office/Medical Authority.
- CMO Office/Medical Authority verifies data and assigns the concerned specialist(s) for assessment.
- Specialist Doctor assesses disability of PwD and gives opinion on disability.
- Medical Board reviews the case and assign disability percentage. CMO Office prepares Disability Certificate and generates UDID and Disability Certificate.
- UDID datasheet goes for UDID Card printing and Card dispatched to PwD.
How to Apply for UDID Card Renewal
- Follow the link for Disability Certificate and UDID Card Renewal
- Enter Enrollment number, Email ID ,mobile number and other details.
- Enter UDID Card number, First name, Date of Birth, address, Expiry date and disability type which are mandatory to apply for the renewal of Swavlambancard
- Enter captcha code and click on submit button.
- UDID card will be renewed.
How to Apply for Lost Swavlambancard (UDID Card)
- Click on the link Apply for Lost UDID Card
- Enter Enrollment number or UDID card Number.
- Select Date of birth and click on submit button.
- You will get the new Swavlambancard (UDID Card)
Track Application status of Swavlambancard (UDID Card)
- To track the application status of the swavlambancard click on the provided link.
- Enter Enrollment number or UDID number and click on go button
- There you can see the application status.
How to Download e-Disability Card and e-UDID Card
- Visit the link to Download e disability/ e-UDID card
- To download the card, the person should login to the portal.
- Enter Enrollment ID or UIDID Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit button.
- You can also update the incorrect credentials by logging in.
- A downloadable PDF file will be available to you.
- Download the file and take a print.
Incoming search terms:
- udid card download
- udid card status
- udid login
- udid apply online
- udid card status check
- department of Empower of disability id card download
- disability udid card download
- downdload e disability / e - UDID Card
- ud id card stetus
- udid certificate download
- unique disability Id cards check