Vidya Lakshmi Loan Portal Registration, Students login, documents required
- Vidya Lakshmi Portal Documents Required
- Vidya Lakshmi Portal Registration
- Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Banks List
- Vidya Lakshmi Loan Application Status
Vidya Lakshmi Loan Portal had been made available for registration through online Application Form later the applicant can get there details of application status by Students Login. The List of Banks of Vidya Lakshmi Loan and required Documents to be submitted while registration are given in this article. The official link for Vidya lakshmi education loan scheme is vidyalakshmi.co.in . Vidya Lakshmi Portal provides single window for Students to access information about various loan schemes provided by banks and make applications for Educational Loans.
Through Vidya Lakshmi Loan scheme, the students will get education loan facility for higher studies in various recognized colleges / universities in India. The Finance ministry of India had started this scheme in August 2015 to provide financial help for students in education. Interested and eligible applicant can apply online by filling the application form at www.vidyalakshmi.co.in to get education loan from list of banks, check documents required to upload them while registration, Get application status by going through students login.
The students from all over the country can avail the education loan from various private as well as public sector banks in India. The official link of Vidhya Lakshmi that is vidyalakshmi.co.in has been developed under the patronage of Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Human Resource Development along with the association Indian Banks. The student will get all details in pertaining of various loan schemes and facilities for pursuing higher education. This portal is the best opportunity for students who are seeking education loan for higher studies.
Vidya Lakshmi Portal Documents Required
- Passport size photographs of the student.
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Identity of the student like Passport, Pan card, Voters ID card, Driving license, Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
- Proof of Address like Passport, Driving license, Bank statement, Ration card, Aadhar card, Telephone/ electricity/ water bill not older than three months, Voters ID card
- Printed admission letter from the university/institute.
- Fee details of the institute/university
- Class 10 and Class 12 Certificates
- If you have any graduation then graduation Certificate
Vidya Lakshmi Portal Registration
- The Student can only apply in the online mode by going to the the official website of Vidya Lakshmi that is www.vidyalakshmi.co.in
- The student should Register with there basic details like Name (It should be given as per 10th class marksheet), mobile number, email ID and Password. If the student had already registered before then they can just login to make the application.
- Fill all the details in the registration , enter the captcha and make a tick in the check box as you are agreeing with there terms and conditions and click on submit.
- After registration, candidate will get a activation link to their email id. You should click on the link to activate your registration and candidate can login using their email and password.
- After logging in student should fill-up the Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF) by providing all the necessary details.
- CELAF is the single form which students can fill to apply for Educational Loan to multiple banks / schemes. It prescribed by Indian Banks Association (IBA) and accepted by all banks.
- After filling the form, the applicant can search for Educational Loan and APPLY as per their needs, eligibility and convenience.
- Student can also search for Educational Loan after login and apply for the suitable Educational Loan by filling the CELAF.
- A student can apply to a maximum of 3 Banks through Vidya Lakshmi portal.
- A reference application number will be provided to the students after completing the application. It is used to check the status of the application or by clicking on “Application Status” link in the user dashboard.
Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Banks List
Under Vidya Lakshmi Loan scheme among 41 banks are registered to provide education loan. The list of 29 major private and public sector banks are providing education loan through Vidya Lakshmi Loan Scheme. The interest rate for the loan may vary from bank to bank.
- 1 Allahabad bank
- 2 Andra Bank
- 3 Bank of Baroda
- 4 Bank of India
- 5 Bank Of Maharastra
- 6 Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- 7 Canara Bank
- 8 Central Bank
- 9 central Bank of India
- 10 Dena Bank
- 11 IDBI Bank
- 12 Indian Bank
- 13 Oriental Bank of Commerce
- 14 Punjab & Sind Bank
- 15 Punjab National Bank
- 16 State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- 17 State Bank of Hyderabad
- 18 State Bank of India
- 19 State bank of Mysore
- 20 State Bank of Travancore
- 21 Syndicate Bank
- 22 UCO Bank
- 23 Union Bank of India
- 24 United Bank of India
- 25 Vijaya Bank
- 26 Axis Bank Ltd
- 27 HDFC Bank
- 28 ICICI Bank
- 29 Kotak Mahindra Bank
Vidya Lakshmi Loan Application Status
- The Bank will update the status of the application on Vidya Lakshmi portal.
- Students can check the status of the application by going to the applicant’s dashboard by entering login details.
- Student should upload all the required documents.
- If the student fails to submit the documents the Bank will mark the loan application status to on hold saying that the bank requires some further information.
- The particular document to be uploaded will be indicated in the Remarks column and Student can check it by logging to the student dashboard.
- Approved Educational Loan amount of an applicant will be disbursed directly by the bank outside the Vidya Lakshmi Portal. To know more, contact the bank you have selected.
If you have any other queries interested candidate can Call or Fax on (022) 2499 4200 and Fax – (022) 2497 6351. Students can also mail to email id email@example.com.
Incoming search terms:
- vidya lakshmi portal
- vidya lakshmi portal login
- how i edit detail in vidyalakshmi loan application form
- https://www vidayalakshmi com in /student/activate user
- vidya lakshmi portal student login