संध्या सुरक्षा योजना कर्नाटक | कर्नाटक संध्या सुरक्षा योजना | कर्नाटक संध्या सुरक्षा योजना 2019-20 | Sandhya Surksha Pension Scheme 2019 | Sandhya Suraksha Pension Karnataka | Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Pension Amount | Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Helpline Number | Sandhya Suraksha Yojane Pension Application Form PDF | Sandhya Suraksha Online Apply & Eligibility | Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana 2019-20
Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme Details Online
- Eligibility for Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme
- Required Documents for Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme
- How to Apply for Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme
Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme was launched by the Karnataka Government. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the senior citizen of the Karnataka state. Those senior citizens who are eligible will get the monthly Pension.
The Karnataka Government will provide medical facilities to the beneficiaries through NGOs by this Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme. Eligible Senior citizens will get Rs.400/- as beneficiary monthly pension from the State government. The government is also providing some extra benefits such as free bus passes for those who are traveling in KSRTC, medical and daycare facilities are also available to Support Senior Citizens under Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme.
Eligibility for Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The Age of the interested applicant should be 65 years and above.
- Total income of Both husband and wife must be less than Rs. 20,000/- per month .
- The Bank deposits of the applicant should not be more than Rs.10,000/-.
- It is mainly for the persons who are weavers, farmers, fishermen and other unorganized sectors.
Required Documents for Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme
- Residence Proof.
- Income certificate.
- Birth certificate (as proof of age)
- Domicile certificate
- Bank passbook (for checking savings or deposit details)
- Occupational certification to be signed by the Tahsildar of the respective taluk.
How to Apply for Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme
A Person who is interested and have the above mentioned eligibility can apply in offline mode by downloading the Application form
- Applicant can go through the official website or simply click here to download Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme application form.
- Fill up the application form downloaded with the required details like district, village, taluk, address and other basic details.
- Attach the application form along with acknowledgment form, occupation certificate, and other proof certificates.
- Also attach list of documents enclosed like age certificate, Occupational certificate, Domicile certificate and Affidavit of deposit of income.
- Submit the application form at gram panchayat office or Block, municipality office as per your area.
Incoming search terms:
- sandhya suraksha status
- sandhya suraksha payment status
- sandhya suraksha yojana
- how to check sandhya suraksha yojana payment
- How to check Sandhya Suraksha Yojana payment status
- sandhya suraksha karnataka
- sandhya suraksha recent statuss
- sandhya suraksha yojana e-mo payment slip
- sandhya suraksha yojana form kannada