Maharashtra Ek Parivar Ek Awas Yojana Details Online
- Benefits of Maharashtra Ek Parivar Ek Awas Yojana
- Eligibility for Maharashtra Ek Parivar Ek Awas Yojana
- How to Apply for Maharashtra Ek Parivar Ek Awas Yojana
Maharashtra Ek Parivar Ek Awas Yojana 2019 was announced by the Maharashtra government. It has been 75 years of the independence of the nation, The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has envisaged housing for all by the year 2022. Every family will have a pucca house with water connection, toilet facilities, 24 × 7 power supply and other main facilities. To implement the plan the Central Government has launched a mission “Housing for all by 2022” .
The Maharashtra government on behalf of Central government is planning to implement Maharashtra Ek Parivar Ek Awas Yojana, there are going to change the eligibility criteria for the beneficiaries of the scheme. The changes in the eligibility for the scheme had been done after the Bombay High Court order. The change in the eligibility is that those individuals whose family has previously been allotted a flat anywhere in Maharashtra are not eligible to apply for Ek Parivar Ek Awas Yojana. In 2018 the Bombay High Court was hearing a petition that if the beneficiary is already availed the benefits under a housing scheme under the Maharashtra government then those beneficiary will not be allotted with other house. A person and his family will have only one house anywhere in the Maharashtra state.
The government had strictly banned to have more than one house to every individual in the district because many politicians and bureaucrats are taking advantage of this provision. The new policy of Housing Department will totally function to allot one house for one Family that is Ek Parivar Ek Awas Yojana. This government scheme is expected to get cabinet approval as the Bombay High Court had already unveiled the policy. This criterion will be applicable to the immediate family of the beneficiary such as a wife or dependent child.
Benefits of Maharashtra Ek Parivar Ek Awas Yojana
- The Bombay High Court order is a good rule under the Government Housing Scheme in the state of Maharashtra.
- A family will get only one flat after implementing this rule across Maharashtra.
- The needy people will get the oppertunity to get the beneficiary of the scheme.
- There will be a decrease in the corruption rate while distribution of houses.
- Every poor family will get home for their family.
- As a family should not apply for a house if he already had one by which only eligible beneficiaries are getting flats under Maharashtra Housing Scheme 2019.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Ek Parivar Ek Awas Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Maharashtra State.
- A person is eligible to get only one house anywhere in the state of Maharashtra. If he already had a house then he eligible to take beneficiary of the Maharashtra government housing scheme.
- The entire family will get only one house under the Scheme. It includes wife, husband or children.
- This rule will be applicable to everyone in the state whether a person is a judge or a peon.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Ek Parivar Ek Awas Yojana
The Application process of the scheme is not yet released by the department officials. The government will implement scheme plan soon. The state government is taking the necessary steps to reduce corruption while allotting the houses to the needy people of the state Maharashtra through Ek Parivar Ek Awas Yojana. The Notification regarding the housing scheme will be out in few days. We will update with each and every detail like Application process, status, beneficiary list and other details regarding the housing scheme in this article.
Incoming search terms:
- mukhyamantri yojana karyakram maharashtra
- yuvaswabhimaan yojna for maharashtra state