Eligibility for PMAY YSR Housing Scheme Required Documents for PMAY YSR Housing Scheme How to Apply for PMAY YSR Housing Scheme
AP PMAY YSR Weaker Sections and Urban Housing Scheme Details Online
- Eligibility for PMAY YSR Housing Scheme
- Required Documents for PMAY YSR Housing Scheme
- How to Apply for PMAY YSR Housing Scheme
AP PMAY YSR Weaker Sections and Urban Housing Scheme (Paydalandariki Illu) 2019-2020 announcement has been made by Andhra Pradesh government in the Budget. PMAY YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme and YSR Urban Housing Scheme will improve the lifestyle of the people living in the weaker sections of the society. The government had issued the orders to implement both the schemes and for the implementation of this schemes the state government has already allotted an amount of rupees 2280 crore in the budget 2019-2020.
PMAY YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme and YSR Urban Housing Scheme (Paydalandariki Illu) will target the lower income families and economically weaker sections. The motto of the scheme is to provide housing facilities to poor people. The budget amount to implement these scheme is Rupees 2280 crore from the total amount allotment in budget rupees 2,27,975 crore.
PMAY YSR Housing Scheme is for weaker sections and urban families. The aim of these scheme is to build houses for people belonging to the weaker sections and low income groups of the society. These schemes will offer lower income families and the weaker sections a better housing facilities. Andhra Pradesh Government had announced Rs. 2280 crore for the successful launch of the schemes. The announcement was made by the Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddy.
Following allotment of amount had been done for the implementation of PMAY YSR Housing Scheme 2019-20. In the AP budget the state government has announced that Rs. 9786 core is allotted for improving the housing sector.
Rs. 5,000 crore by Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY Urban) , Rs 1,280 crore by PMAY YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme and Rs 1,000 crore by YSR Urban Housing Scheme.
Eligibility for PMAY YSR Housing Scheme
- Applicant should be a Resident of the state
- Applicant should have the minimum annual Income criteria including the income of the family members.
- The applicant should not have own house as this is for needy people those who own a house can not avail the benefits of the scheme.
Required Documents for PMAY YSR Housing Scheme
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Identification
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
How to Apply for PMAY YSR Housing Scheme
Those citizens who are interested and have the above mentioned eligibility can apply online. The official portal and the details would be available soon as the departments should plan for the implementation of the scheme. The AP Government will release the notice regarding PMAY YSR Housing Scheme (Paydalandariki Illu) so that the details of the notification, application procedure and everything about the information will be available and we will update you with the details of the scheme through this article. We will give you the portal link and step by step procedure for online registration and offline registration process along with the application status and other data about the PMAY YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme and YSR Urban Housing Scheme for the year 2019-2020.
Incoming search terms:
- ysr housing scheme 2019 20
- ysr housing scheme online registration
- andariki illu application form pdf
- Andariki illu eligibility check
- application form for housing urban outreach
- illu patta
- model housing scheme for the weaker sections
- pedalandariki illu
- pedhalandhari ki illu online application form
- pmy ysr
- ysr housing application pdf
- ysr pedalandareki illu LOGO
- ysr pedalandariki illu application form pdf