Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme Details Online
- Eligibility for Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme
- Benefits of Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme
- Required Documents to Apply for Goa Laadli Laxmi Scheme
- How to Apply for Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2019
- Goa Ladli Laxmi Application Status Search
Government of Goa has made some Modifications in the Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme for the year 2019. The Goa government had made changes in eligibility condition for income limit of girl’s parents. Through Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme the government will provides a gift amount of Rs. 1 lakh to every gaon (village) girl for her marriage. It is applicable to the girls between 18 & 40 years of age. The motto of Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme is to erase the general perception that birth of a girl in the family is a burden on her parents that lead to a tendency of female feticide. Ladli Laxmi Scheme Goa amount 2019 is Rupees one lakh.
Goa Ladli Laxmi 2019 Scheme eligibility, Benefits, Required Documents, Application Form procedure along with the Application Status Search are discussed in this article. The modified income limit is now Rs. 8 lakh per annum. Candidates can apply by filling Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2019 application form in offline mode to get assistance of Rs. 1 lakh to bear marriage expenses of their Girl child.
Eligibility for Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme
- Applicant should be a resident of the state Goa.
- The age of Girl should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- The parents annual income of girl child should not exceed Rs.8 Lakh.
- Goa Ladli Laxmi scheme beneficiary will be given only once in the lifetime of girl child.
Benefits of Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme
- Goa government will provide a gift amount of Rs. 1 lakh to every girl for her marriage.
- Goa Laadli Lakshmi Scheme beneficiary could be availed by brides whose marriage registration has been done on 1 April 2012 or after.
- The Goa government will bear marriage expenses of all those brides whose marriage has been registered.
- The Beneficiary would be provided to each eligible girl in the Goa state without taking caste or creed or religion into consideration.
- It will erase the general perception that birth of a girl in the family is a burden on her parents that lead to a tendency of female feticide.
The Goa government had not taken income criteria as consideration. Bu, from march 2019 there issued a new modification that the applicant girl is eligible to receive financial assistance only when her parents’ annual income does not exceed Rs.8 lakh .
- This Scheme will empower girls to meet minimum education and other expenses on attaining the 18 years of age along with improvement in the female sex ratio in the entire state of Goa.
- It will also prevent child marriages.
Required Documents to Apply for Goa Laadli Laxmi Scheme
- Birth Certificate (as proof of age of girl child)
- Residence Certificate of one of the parent(s) (as proof of 15 years or 25 years of residence in Goa State)
- Birth Certificate of one of the parent(s)
- Aadhaar card
- Ration Card
- Civil Marriage Registration Certificate
How to Apply for Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2019
Candidates who are interested and have the new modified income criteria mentioned in the eligibility can only apply in offline mode as there is no window to apply in online mode.
- Applicant can purchase the Application form for Rs.5/-.
- Fill up the Application Form with your details.
- Attest the copies of papers mentioned above as Required documents to apply for Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme.
- The application shall be submitted within 180 days, from the date of attaining the age of 18 years or from the date of issue of Civil Marriage Registration Certificate. Where as, applications received beyond the specified period of 180 days shall be rejected.
- The completed application form should be submitted to the office of Directorate of Women and Child Development, Goa.
Address to get and submit Application Form of Goa Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Directorate of Women and child development,
Phone no : (0832) 2426112
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Mr. Sunil P.Masurkar (Director),
Directorate of Women and Child Development,
Old Education BUILDING,
18th June Road,
Goa Ladli Laxmi Application Status Search
- Click on the Link Search Application Status.
- You will be redirected to new page. Select Ladli Laxmi after the filed scheme.
- Enter Dept no or Form number.
- Enter the captcha code by looking the image.
- Click on search button to get Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme Application Status.
Incoming search terms:
- Laadli laxmi goa
- Goa Ialdi laxmi scheme application searching by name
- ladli laxmi scheme status
- ladli laxmi statues
- ladli laxmi status goa
- Ladli laxmi status in goa
- ladli laxmi to check status
- ladli laxmi yojana goa 2018 online status
- search status of ladli laxmi scheme by name of the applicant
- to check status of ladli laximi