Shadi Anudan Yojana Online Registration process for the year 2022 along with the details of application status, list, eligibility criteria, documents to submit while applying online, official website, helpline numbers, and other details will be discussed in this article.
Shaadi anudan Yojana is first launched by akhilesh government. Later it is launched by Yogi Adityanath government. Its main motto is help the poor and backward classes while marrying the girl child.
Due to the poverty, many families are fed up of lending money from other sources. By which they are falling in a trap of paying interest. This is the reason people are feeling burden of Getting their child married.
By implementation of these shadi anudan Yojana. Poor families won’t feel girl child as a burden, the girl child will be educated and get married at the right age.
Shadi Anudan Yojana Details
|Name of the Department||Social and Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Scheme Launched by||Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiaries||Girls above 18 years|
|Financial Amount||Rs 51000|
Benefits of Shadi Anudan Yojana
- Initially government had given 15000 it has been increased to 35000 after Yogi Adityanath government. Later on the occasion of Republic Day Yogi increase the financial amount to 51000/-. The poor families can get the daughter married without any financial burden.
- As the amount is for the girl child marriage, it will be directly transferred through direct benefit transfer (DBT). This money will be given to the girl child and it will be deposited directly into the account of the girl.
- The government had made some changes to the scheme. If they receive at least 10 applications they will arrange mass marriages. This marriages will be held in marriage conference that will be organized by the government of Uttar Pradesh. UP Government is organizing many marriages at different places of the state.
- In this scheme the deadline for application was immediately after marriage or within 6 months but this time limit has been extended by the government. UP government had changed the amendments in the application process the daughter of the families can apply online within one year of their marriage.
Eligibility Criteria of Shadi Anudan Yojana
Let’s check the eligibility criteria for applying to this scheme
- Age of the girl child must be above 18 years and the one who she is getting married should be 21 years old, the beneficiary of the scheme won’t be available to the married couple if they don’t have the prescribed age limit.
- The birth certificate of the applicant is a must to be submitted for this Shadi Anudan Yojana.
- The beneficiaries must be a resident of the state Uttar Pradesh. Residence certificate must be provided while applying. Also dominant letter should be provided by the applicant.
- As this scheme is provided for the poor family the government will check the anuual income criteria of the applicant.
- Income of the family must be below Rs.47000/- for the people who are residing in villages. The annual income must be Rs.56500/- or less for the applicants who are residing in the city. Income certificate of the applicant must be submitted for applying to yojana.
- Two girls from same family can get the financial assistant of this Yojana. If there are more than two girls in a family, two girls can be the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, backward class, minority and general category member can also apply for this scheme. If the girl had above mentioned eligibilities then it is necessary and essential to apply online to avail for the benefits of Shadi Anudan Yojana.
Documents for Shadi Anudan Yojana
Following documents are mandatory and must be uploaded while making online registration process.
- Aadhar card
- MGNREGA card or voter ID (if birth certificate is not available)
- Birth certificate
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Photo of the Applicant
- Photo of the Daughter
- Caste Certificate
- Marriage Certificate or Marriage Card
Shadi Anudan Yojana Online Registration 2022
It is essential to apply online to get these beneficiaries of this scheme.
How to Apply for Shadi Anudan Yojana?
- The applicant can apply offline by visiting nearest manager’s office of municipality or Municipal Corporation in the urban areas.
- Those people residing in the rural areas can contact their village panchayat, Block, District manager office.
- An application will be given to you, fill up the application form and attest the necessary documents that we have discussed above and submit it to the BDO office of the village.
- Further verification will be done and the the applicants will be shortlisted as the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- For applying online visit the following website shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- An application form for sanction of financial assistance grant under grant for marriage will be seen.
- Enter the applicant details such as marriage date of daughter, District, area, upload photo of applicant and daughter photo.
- Enter name of the applicant, daughter name, select category, caste and enter the caste certificate number also upload the photocopy of Identity Card such as Aadhar card.
- Fill up all the Mandatory details.
- Enter the wedding details such as bride groom name, bride’s address, daughter birth certificate, also upload marriage certificate or marriage card.
- Enter the annual income statement details, also upload the income certificate.
- Finally enter the bank details such as name of the bank, branch, IFSC code, account number, also upload the bank passbook.
- Enter the code such as captcha and save the application form.
- Now submit the application, also check for the details whether they are correct, if there are incorrect make the corrections and finally submit the application form.
- Take a printout of submitted application form, note the application number for further enquiry.
Shadi Anudan Yojana Application Status Check, Modification
If you want to take a printout of the submitted application form or modify application details or to check the status of the application form follow the link provided here
- After visiting the link you will see the user login page.
- Firstly, You can generate the password by selecting the category, application number, Bank account number, name, marriage date, enter the captcha and click on generate button.
- In the Login page, you must enter the application number, Bank account number that you have entered during online registration process and enter the generated password.
- Now enter the text shown in the image and click on login button.
Shadi Anudan Yojana Helpline Numbers
- General, SC, ST categories Toll Free number : 18004190001
- Other Backward Classed categories : Deputy Director : 0522-2288861, Toll Free Number : 18001805131
- Minority Category : Deputy Director : 0522-2286199
You can Post your queries through the comment box provided below.