Telangana Birth Certificate Online Registration details
- Uses of Telangana Birth Certificate
- Required Documents for Telangana Birth Certificate
- Fee for Birth Certificate Registration in Telangana
- How to Get Birth Certificate in Telangana
- How to Apply for Telangana Birth Certificate
- Late Registration Procedure for Telangana Birth Certificate
- MeeSeva Telangana Birth Certificate Application Status
Telangana Birth Certificate is a document which contains details of person’s name, place of birth, date of birth and parents details. The Date of Birth certificate will be issued by Government of Telangana for a baby whose birth place is in the region of Telangana State. Every Birth should be registered in to the records of the telangana state according to the registration of Birth and Death Act, 1969. The Birth Certificate is the first document which should be taken by every citizen as a identification proof as it can be provided to avail various services of government or private sectors.
Registration of Birth & Deaths are done through Unified Birth & Death Registrations Management of Information system where the registration of birth and death in India are recorded. Every birth should be registered with the Telangana state Government within 21 days of Birth of a Baby. Benefits, Documents required, Fee and Registration process is available in this page.
Uses of Telangana Birth Certificate
Birth Certificate is used in every aspect of our life right from the birth to death.
- It is used as a Proof of age to apply for any government/private sector.
- To get admission in to the school.
- Birth certificate serves as a identification proof for acquiring the right to vote.
- To enter in Military service
- It is also useful to claim the right to marry at the legally permissible age.
- It is mandatory for settlement of inheritance and property rights
- IT is asked as a document to get driving license and passport.
- To get pension, social security or health insurance provided by the Government/private sector.
- To receive insurance benefits according to the age.
Required Documents for Telangana Birth Certificate
Birth must be registered in concern local authorities within 21 days from date of Birth of a baby. If birth has taken place in Hospitals, nursing homes or medical institutions, such birth is to be reported by the institutions. If birth has taken place at home it should be reported by the head of the family or any other family member.
- A Document or paper having the new born baby details such as weight, time and other details of birth that will be issued by the hospital or medical institution.
- Parent’s identity proof for verification
- Parents’ birth certificate or SSC marks memo (as a proof of Age)
- Marriage Certificate of the parents.
Fee for Birth Certificate Registration in Telangana
- Birth Certificate application in GHMC will cost Rs. 45 + Rs. 25 per additional copy.
- Birth Certificate application in Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration Government of Telangana (C&DMA) will cost Rs. 35 per transaction + postal charges for a copy at panchayat level
Rs. 50 for first 4 copies and Rs.100 from 5th copy on wards at municipality level.
- Rs. 35 + Rs.5 for every additional year of late Registration.
- For Birth Certificate Corrections Rs. 95 + Rs.25 per additional copy
How to Get Birth Certificate in Telangana
If you want to take birth certificate of a new born baby then take the copy of medical document which contains new born baby’s weight, time of birth, date of birth details. Birth certificate will be issued only if the birth details are found Registered in Birth Records of Telangana. So, Register the birth details at concern C&DMA or Panchayat.
Registration of birth should be done by either hospitals, medical institutions or by head of the family. Birth must be registered in concern local authorities within 21 days from date of Birth of a baby. After the Registration, birth details will be updated to the Telangana State Birth Records. Name of the child can be included later in birth certificate by submitting application.
You need to confirm the birth details in the Telangana birth records before applying for Birth Certificate. Online Procedure to search birth details in Telangana birth records.
- Check the records of the birth by going to the official website of Telangana Unified Birth and death registration.
- Click on the link Search birth details which is available on right side bar.
- In Registration unit field select Gram Panchayat or Municipality along with the District from the drop down list.
- Now enter the given fields with required and mandatory fields. * mark represents mandatory fields which should be entered compulsorily.
- Click on submit button.
- If you find the birth details then you can apply for birth certificate else you need to contact nearby C&DMA or Panchayat.
How to Apply for Telangana Birth Certificate
- Go to the Link to download Application for Birth Certificate.
- Fill up the application form attach the required documents listed above and submit it to the concern MeeSeva centre.
- By Entering the Details and Uploading the documents MeeSeva Operator will apply online for birth certificate.
- Fee payment for Birth Certificate should be done in MeeSeva and you will receive a receipt of payment and Application ID.
- You can also select Delivery mode of the birth certificate as you can receive it directly from MeeSeva or you can receive it through courier to registered address from GHMC office but it will take 5 days to get the Birth Certificate.
- A SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number if the application is accepted.
Late Registration Procedure for Telangana Birth Certificate
- For downloading the Application form for Later Registration of Birth click here.
- Duly fill the application form and attest the following documents
- Non availability certificate issued by the Grama Panchayat or Municipal Commissioner
- A Copy of Ration card
- SSC marks memo
- Self affidavit
- Submit it to concern MeeSeva centre along with the prescribed Fee.
- Application form will be processed, then Registrar will issue birth certificate.
Telangana Birth Certificate Application Status Check
- Follow the link MeeSeva Application Status Check
- Enter the MeeSeva Application Number and click on submit button.
Incoming search terms:
- birth certificate registration unit id
- documents required for getting a birth certificate for a newborn in telangana
- Registration Unit ID for Birth Certificate Hyderabad