UP Sadhu Pension Yojana Details Online
- Eligibility for UP Sadhu Pension Yojana
- Features of UP Sadhu pension scheme
- Application Procedure for UP Sadhu Pension Yojana
A new scheme named as Sadhu Pension Yojana 2019 is launched by Chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Sri yogi Adityanath. UP Sadhu Pension Yojana is beneficial for Saints. The chief minister Yogi Adityanath has started this UP Sadhu Pension scheme especially for taking special care of the saints.
Under the UP sadhu pension scheme, chief minister has declared a pension of Rs.500/- per month. This pensions will be given from the yogi sarkar every month to the saints. The State Government of Uttar pradesh is encouraging the devotees by promoting the sadhu saints and joining them to the UP pension yojana from all districts.
Eligibility for UP Sadhu Pension Yojana 2019
- A saint whose age is above 60 years is eligible to apply for this yojana.
- Should have a verified copy of Aadhar card
- Should have proof of address
- Should have a domicile certificate
- Should have Income certificate with the prescribed criteria along with a bank passbook.
Features of UP Sadhu pension scheme
- Benefits of UP Sadhu government pension scheme will be given to the person whose age is above 60 years
- UP Sadhu pension yojana has been started only for all the sadhus of the Uttar pradesh.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide better livelihood to the sadhu.
- Eligible sadhus of Uttar pradesh will be given an pension amount of five hundred rupees per month for financial assistance.
Application Procedure for UP Sadhu Pension Yojana 2019
- To provide the pension benefits to the sadhu saints a special campus will be organized by the government of uttar pradesh in various stages.
- The existing financial assistant of each beneficiary will also be increased through this UP sadhu pension yojana.
- A special campus will be organized for the nomination of the sadhu saint from 21st January to 30 January 2019
Incoming search terms:
- sadhu pension amount