UP Shadi Anudan Details Online
- Eligibility for Shadi Anudan Yojana
- Documents required for Shadi Anudan Yojana
- Shadi Anudan Online Registration Process
- Shadi Anudan Status Check
UP Government had launched a scheme for the marriage of the poor girls named as “Shadi Anudan Yojana“. A Financial Assistanace will be given at the time of marriage of poor girl so that the family can afford her marriage expenses. Shadi Anudan Yojana 2019 was already started by chief Minister of UP Yogi Adityanath. The main objective of this scheme is to bring positive change and to encourage the poor families for promoting the marriage of any girl.
Under Shadi Anudan Yojana the beneficiary amount will be directly deposited in their bank account. An amount of Rs.40,000/- will be given to the Families who are under poverty line. All Families of Uttar Pradesh who are intrested to get Beneficiaries of this Shadi Anudan Yojana should first check for the eligibility, Objectives ,Features and Application Procedure by going through this post. Also, you can check the Application Status after finishing the Online Registration.
Eligibility for Shadi Anudan Yojana
- Applicant should be a native of the state Uttar pradesh.
- The Girl child should have minimum 18 years of age.
- The Familiy residing in the Rural area should have annual income less than Rs.46,080/- and the families residing in urban areas should have annual income less than Rs.56,460/-.
- Families working in any field of occupation with the mentioned amount as annual Income can apply for this scheme.
- All categories such as from SC, ST, OBC, minority or General category families who are below the poverty line are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Documents required for Shadi Anudan Yojana
- Photocopies of Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Daughter Photograph
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate of Girl Child (Age proof).
- Marriage Wedding Card/ Marriage Certificate.
- Copy of Bank account Passbook
Shadi Anudan Online Registration Process
- Those families who are intrested and eligible should go to the offical website www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- You can see New Registration links left side of the page.
- Select a link accordingly from the categories givne below
– General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe applications
– Other backward class category applications
– Minority class category application
- You will be redirected to Shadi Anudan Online Form
- Fill up the required and manadatory fields carefully and submit your application form
- Print the Application form for further usage or you can also Re-Print the application form by following the link, Enter registration number click on submit button after finishing the regisration process.
Shadi Anudan Status Check
Uttar Pradesh Government had also provided link of Shadi Anudan Yojana Application status check after successfully finishing and submitting the application form.
- To know the status of the application form the applicant should go through the link http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/Search_Pensioner_oap_new.aspx
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Select your District from the drop down list.
- Select the registration number column.
- Enter your Registration number.
- Click on search button.
Incoming search terms:
- sadi anudan registration status up
- sadi anudan status 2019
- shaadi Yojana status
- sadi anudan online form
- sadi anudan upsdc gov in
- shadi anudan status up
- status of shadi anudan