AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Details Online
- Benefits of AP YSR Pension Kanuka
- Eligibility for AP YSR Pension Kanuka
- Required Documents for AP YSR Pension Kanuka
- How to Apply for AP YSR Pension Kanuka
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme was launched by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 9 July 2019. The aim of the scheme is to provide pension for financially insecure people. Previous Government had already gave the pension amount by the name of NTR Bharosa Scheme but the new Government had renamed it as YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme and also hiked social security amount for old age, widow and disabled.
YSR Pension Kanuka is planned with an outlay of Rs. 1576 crore. There had issued an order to enhance the security pension for elders, disabled, kidney patients and others. Under, NTR Bharosa people got an pension amountof Rs.2000/- per month where as through this YSR Pension Kanuka there is an increase of Rs.250/- that is a New monthly pension for elderly, widows, weavers, toddy tappers, fishermen, single women, traditional cobblers and people living with HIV has been enhanced to Rs. 2,250/-. All the disabled will get Rs. 3,000 p.m and dialysis patients will get Rs. 10,000 per month as pension.
The promise of the elections in the navaratnalu of YSR Pension Kanuka is that they will increase pension from 2000/- to 3000/-. These enhancement in the Pension amount will be done by Rs. 250 per annum that is in this year 2,250/-, in next year it will be 2,500/-, after that year it will rise to 2,750 and in the fourth year the pension amount would be Rs. 3,000 p.m as promised during elections. Panchayati Raj and Rural Development department had issued the orders to reduce the age criteria for old age pension beneficiaries from 65 years to 60 years.
Benefits of AP YSR Pension Kanuka
- The Main motto of the scheme is to provide financial aid to encourage senior citizens, disabled pensioners, kidney patients, widows and others to live there life.
- There will be Rs.250/- rise in the amount every year so that in the fourth year the amount will be Rs.3000/-.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme will be the senior citizens, widow and disabled pensioners of the state.
- AP government will transfer pension amount directly to the beneficiaries bank account.
Eligibility for AP YSR Pension Kanuka
- The Applicant must be a resident of the state Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant whose age is above 60 years can only apply for senior citizen pension.
- The applicant should belong to BPL family that is they should have prescribed income criteria.
- Kidney patients, persons who have 40% to 80% and above disability are also eligible to apply.
Required Documents for AP YSR Pension Kanuka
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Identification
- Income Certificate
- Disability Certificate (for persons with 40% and above disability)
- Proof of Age/Birth (for Senior citizens)
- Death Certificate of Husband must be produced if applied for widow pension.
- Medical Documents (of the Persons suffering with Kidney problems)
- Bank Account Details.
How to Apply for AP YSR Pension Kanuka
Those candidates who are interested to apply and have the above mentioned eligibility can apply offline. The People belonging to the rural areas should contact there nearest Mandal Parishad Development Officer or MPDO. This authority will make Online Registration by taking your information and also uploads the documents required to the concerned website and sanction the pension amount of the rural people. The eligible people residing in urban areas should contact there nearest Municipal Commissioner for Registration process and the sanctioning task. You can check the AP Govt updates regarding this scheme on the official website sspensions.ap.gov.in. Those people who already previously registered will get the mentioned pension amount directly to their bank account under AP YSR Pension Kanuka. If there is any information regarding this scheme we will update you through this article.