Ayushman Mitra Recruitment Details Online:
- Ayushman Mitra Recruitment
- Ayushman Mitra Eligibility Criteria
- Ayushman Mitra Salary
- Ayushman Mitra Application Status
- Ayushman Mitra Training
For successful implementation of Ayushman Bharat scheme government is planning to recruit Ayushman Mitra . Ayushman Mitra will work as tools to assist beneficiaries at each hospital and ensure the seamless delivery of the Ayushman Bharat scheme services .Based on the requirement at hospital Ayushman Mitras will be placed at each hospital . Ayushman Mitra will work as guiding force while people taking the hospitalization .
Ayushman Mitra Eligibility for Selection :
Ayushman Mitra (AMs) will be selected based on the following eligibility conditions
● Candidate should be Completed 10+2 from a recognized institution in india
● Candidate should have Basic proficiency in computer operations such ad MS Office , MS Excell …etc
● Candidate should have Completed the Ayushman Mitra Training Course and passed the respective course exam/certification .
● Candidate should posses fluent communication skills in Hindi/ English and Local language of the State/ region
Preference will be given to Female Candidates for the position of Ayushman Mitra. Qualified ASHA workers may
be given preference for the position of AM (if interested).
Recruitment Process of Ayushman Mitra :
- The State Health Agency (SHA) will have the flexibility to recruit Ayushman Mitra through third-party
agency/agencies or through any other mechanism for public facilities. The SHA, based on the number
of AMs required shall pay the Ayushman Mitra through a third-party agency/agencies. In case of
requirement of extra AMs, the SHA/Selected Agency should have the capability to promptly scale up
its capacity and provide the required number of AMs.
- SHA can directly hire AMs also at State/ District or hospital level.
- If the State Government requires, they can even nominate existing staff of public hospitals as AM.
- For Private EHCP, the recruitment and placement of Ayushman Mitra should be done by the health
care provider itself. The cost of the AM in that facility should be borne by the Private Hospital
Roles and Responsibility Of Ayushman Mitra :
- The Ayushman Mitra will work as primary contact person for the beneficiaries at every hospital. The Ayushman Mitra shall be carrying out the following responsibilities
a. Using Beneficiary Identification System to identify , identifying and verifying the beneficiaries registered under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme
b. Collect the documents and submit request for authorization and Claims
c. Guide the Beneficiary about the benefits under Ayushman Bharat Scheme and provide the necessary details to get seamless treatment experience
For fastest access to beneficiary treatment , Ayushman Mitra is responsible for operating the Beneficiary Identification System (BIS) to identify, authenticate and verify the beneficiaries entitled under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme .The Ayushman Mitra shall work on the Beneficiary Identification System as mentioned below.
- Ayushman Mitra receives the Beneficiary visiting the hospital at the his location .
- Ayushman Mitra collects documents such as AADHAAR Card, Family ID Card or any other Government ID Card from the beneficiary.
- Ayushman Mitra searches the beneficiary name/family using different parameters such as Aadhaar NUmber , Phone Number ,Name
- After successful identification of beneficiary name in database, Ayushman Mitra proceeds for beneficiary authentication through the provided Government ID card.
- Ayushman Mitra either does online authentication using Aadhaar or enter details in case of Non-AADHAAR
document and validate beneficiary mobile number. A digital photo of the beneficiary is also taken by
the Ayushman Mitra.
- Post, beneficiary authentication, Ayushman Mitra scans the family card submitted by the beneficiary for
establishing the beneficiary relation in the family.
- The Ayushman Mitra, after uploading Government ID and Family ID receives a ‘name match score’ and ‘family
match’ score on the Beneficiary Identification System application.
- After the beneficiary verification (personal and family-level) is complete, record gets inserted into the
database as a ‘silver’ record and the AM shall print a Provisional Card mentioning the Ayushman Bharat ID .
Salary to Ayushman Mitra :
Salary for Ayushman Mitra will be provided as mentioned below Ayushman Mitra salary can be in two ways:
a. A fixed base salary + Incentive for each case
b. A fixed salary per month based on minimum wages in the State
For Public Hospitals Ayushman Mitras
For all the Ayushman Mitras working in public hospitals ,salary shall be paid by the State Health Agency . salary will be paid from the Rogi Kalyan Samiti from the funds generated through Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission. State may also revise the salary based on their local wages acts .
For Private Hospitals
For all the Ayushman Mitras working in Private hospitals, salary shall be paid by the Private hospital itself. The salary should be decided by the Private hospital.
Ayushman Mitra Training :
Every Ayushman Mitra will be trained in every aspect of their roles and responsibilities. Training will be in two modes
- Face-to-face mode
- Online mode.
After training, every eligible Ayushman Mitra will take the tests and after qualifying the tests Ayushman Mitra will receive a certificate form the training organisation .
National Heath Agency is collaborating with Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) to use platform of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK) to train and certify Ayushman Mitra at each district. National Heath Agency will communicate details of empanelled Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras to the States.