Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Details Online
- Benefits of Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
- Eligibility of Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
- Required documents for Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
- How to Apply for Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana for the year 2019-20 as the name refers is the beloved dear daughter Scheme which saves Gujarat daughters. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to girl child. Among many states of India have already implemented the scheme that offer financial assistance to female students to complete their education the Gujarat state is also going through the scheme to give the benefits of the scheme by announcing the Vahali Dikri Yojana.
A scheme named as Vahali Dikri Yojana in the state Gujarat was launched by Vijay Rupani to give beneficiary for Girl Child that is a total assistance amount of Rs.110000 in 3 installments. Gujarat Vahali Dikri Scheme motto is to offer financial support to the daughters of poor families by this the female child can continue to go to school and complete her education. At the end of their schooling the beneficiaries will receive a big sum of amount that will help the daughter child either for marriage or to fund for her higher education.
Benefits of Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
- This scheme encourages the girl child from poor families attend to the school and compete her schooling.
- There will be decrease in the child marriages as the scheme refers that the girl child should be educated and married till the girl reaches the legal age.
- Under this scheme, the government has promised to give a beneficiary amount of Rs. 1,10,000 to every registered applicant . The amount will be deposited to the beneficiaries accounts in three installments.
- Two separate deposits will be made to the beneficiaries account. When the girl take admission in class 1, then the sum of Rs. 4000 will be credited to her account. Again, when she successfully completes the 8th standard and gets an admission in 9th standard, the government will credit Rs. 6000 to her account.
- After passing the class 12 examination the Gujarat government will make the transfer of Rs. 1 lakh in the bank accounts of the respective beneficiaries by this way an total amount of Rs.1,10,000 will be deposited to the bank.
- The Government had made an important rule to withdraw the amount. The registered beneficiary will be able to withdraw the sum of Rs. 1 lakh from her bank account only when she attains 18 years of age.
- Its the girl child decision to use the funds for vocational training, higher education or to meet the expenses of the marriage.
- There will be a decrease in the school drop-out percentage of girls by paving the path for higher education.
Eligibility of Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
- The Girl child should be a resident of the state Gujarat.
- The girl should belong to below poverty line family that is the annual income of the parents should be less than 2 lakh rupees.
- No more than two Girls from the family will be allowed to attain this benefit that is this scheme will be applicable only to two girl child’s from the same family.
- Total financial amount will be available to those who are regular to the school and who finish their schooling without fail.
Required documents for Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate of the parents.
- Admission documents, final examination mark sheets and school documents (as per the need)
- Bank account details
How to Apply for Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
The Education department of the Gujarat State Government will implement the Vahali Dikri Yojana which is mainly a educational and female welfare scheme. The officials still not yet started to take the applications through online or offline mode. The online registration to this scheme could be done through the official portal. Interested candidates those who are waiting for the registration process can visit this article for further updates about Vahali Dikri Scheme.