Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Details
- Eligibility Criteria for Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme 2019
- Required Documents for Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme 2019
- Amma two wheeler PDF Application Download
- Amma 2 wheeler Field Verification check list
- Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme Subsidy Claim Form Download
Amma two wheeler scheme was launched by the government of Tamil nadu. Its main objective is to make women economically independent and self-confident. Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of Women department is giving this opportunity, interested candidates can download the Amma two wheeler scheme offline application form in PDF format and can also check the application status from the official portal.
Tamilnadu govt is inviting Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2019 application forms from both urban and rural regions, in which there are proving different PDF application form for urban region and rural region applications through the portal tamilnadumahalir.org or you can also check the links given below. Subsequently, all the women between 18 to 40 years of age can avail 50% govt. subsidy on the purchase of mopheds and scooters.
Amma 2 wheeler scheme is introduced for the “Women Empowerment” in the state of Tamil Nadu. All the women having annual income of less than Rs. 2.50 lakhs can avail maximum 50% or Rs. 25000 subsidy. Application Form filling process starts on 8 January 2019 and will end on 18 January 2019. One female member in a family can apply for this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme 2019
- The applicant must be a women residing in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Women applicant must belong to the age group of 18 to 40 years.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- Only one women in any family can apply for the scheme.
- Subsidy is applicable only to the vehicles having capacity of less than 125 cc.
Preference will be given to the families which are run by an individual woman, disabled and transgenders.
Required Documents for Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme 2019
- Age Proof Learner’s / Driving License (LLR / DL)
- Income Certificate Education Certificate (8th pass / fail)
- Community Certificate (for SC / ST) Bank Account Details
- Residence Proof Employment Proof
- Priority Certificate Invoice / Quotation of the Vehicle
Field Verification Officer will check the documents as per checklist of documents. Candidates can download Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme Errata to avail complete information on various aspects of the scheme.
Amma two wheeler PDF Application Download
All the women candidates seeking 50% subsidy on the purchase of vehicle can download the application form in PDF Format and submit it to the concerned authorities. Accordingly, direct link to download the Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme application form (rural and urban) are given below
- Candidates have to download the form
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Fill in all the necessary details including Personal details, Bank details etc.
- Applicant have to affix recent passport size photograph to complete the application form.
After filling the complete Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme application form, candidates must submit the form pdf to the concerned authorities before the last date to get subsidy on purchasing vehicles.
Amma 2 wheeler Field Verification check list
Field Verification check list is used bye the Field staff to record all their observations in the boxes to specify whether the details given by the applicant are found to be correct or incorrect. There will check the following details
- Whether her Age is between 18 to 40 years
- Name & Residential Address of Applicant.
- Employment details
- Income Certificate (Annual Income in Rs.)
- Driving License /LLR No. & Date of Issue
- Priority category
Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme Subsidy Claim Form Download
Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme Subsidy Claim Form can be downloaded for the 50% subsidy claim for purchasing scooters, scooty and mopheds for women. Follow the link given below.
On receipt of registration certificate and the physical verification of the purchase of the two wheeler, the subsidy will be released to the beneficiary’s loan account / bank account.