Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana (Free Bicycle Scheme) Details Online
- Eligibility for Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana
- Benefits for Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana
- How to Apply for Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana
Government of Gujarat had launched Saraswati Sadhana Yojana 2019 for distribution of Free Bicycle through this scheme. Those Girls who are studying in 9th standard and those who belong to SC category will get a free bicycle in Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana. The motive of the scheme is to empowering women by endorsing girls to take education. Along with providing free bicycle to the child the government will also take care of nutritional requirement of girl child.
The scheme will be administered and implemented by the Ministry of Women & Child Development of government of India. Saraswati Sadhana Yojana 2019 is only for for girls. All the girls belonging to the Scheduled Class category and those studying in 9th Class will get free bicycles and other beneficiaries of the scheme Saraswati Sadhana Yojana 2019. Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana (SSY) aims to promote enrollment of girls belonging to the age group of 14 years to 18 years at secondary and senior secondary level. Also the scheme will reduce drop out rate of girls from deprived sections of the society.
Eligibility for Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana
- Only Girls residing in the State of Gujarat are eligible for this scheme.
- The Girl should be a student studying in the 9th class.
- The Girl should belong to the Scheduled Class Category.
- The annual income of the SC girl parents from all sources must not exceed Rs. 1,20,000 for rural areas and Rs. 1,50,000 for urban areas
- To get beneficiary of the scheme Sarasvati Sadhana Yojana in Gujarat the girl should be from below poverty line.
Benefits for Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana
- To empower women by endorsing girls to take education.
- Along with free bicycle the government will also take care of nutritional requirement of girl child
- It aims to promote enrollment of girls belonging to the age group of 14 to 18 years at secondary and senior secondary level.
- The scheme will also reduce drop out rate of girls from deprived sections of the society.
- It improves the gross enrollment ratio for class IX.
- To promote girls education as the problem of lack of access, lower participation and bad quality facilities would be tackled through this Saraswati Sadhana Scheme.
- The Educational status of girls and the overall quality of girls education would be improved.
- Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana would increase enrollment and attendance of girls in schools as these girls would now ride these cycles to reach schools.
- Sarasvati Sadhana Scheme will also impact both in terms of solving and reducing the security related concerns of the girls
How to Apply for Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana
Those candidates who have above mentioned eligibility can avail the beneficiary of Gujarat Sarasvati Sadhana Yojana. The Ministry of Women & Child Development of government of India will administer this scheme. The allocated authorities and officials will reach the schools of Gujarat to collect the information of the students for the distribution of free Bicycles for those who have the eligibility. The Beneficiary of Free Bicycle will be provided through Gujarat Sarasvati Sadhana Yojana.